BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Kind of double post

@Ditto

Can the GHL Profilux 4 be wall mounted instead of shelf mounted?
Can somebody snap a picture of the underside of the unit?

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In terms of email alerts, does anyone else get mutiple emails come through from a single event? E.g. I have a cyclic status email set up to occur every 12 hours, but I will receive approx 10-20 separate emails, all one minute apart. The last email for the alert will have no content. I'm not too fussed, as it is better than receiving no alerts, but it would be better to have just one come through, especially if I were to set up an SMS system, as that would chew through the $.

The email notification settings are:

• Switches
Mailing conditions:
  • Always
  • Cyclic
  • Send interval: 12 Hours
Thanks!
Yes, it started happening a few months ago, I’ve actully turned them off now it was driving me mad

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mortie31 - update your WiFi firmware and this will be fixed, it was discussed on the Facebook GHL forum they released a hotfix specific to that issue :)
Cheers @Ditto that worked a treat, updated GCC whilst I was at it as well, now I just need to update fw on all my dosers.... which I hate doing as you need to disconnect everything from PABs

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ditto how long does it take GHL USA to get stuff out the door and a tracking number sent to a person? I placed my order 2 days ago and got nothing from them accept a receipt.. :( wonder if their recent move has things a bit out of wack.

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat.
I’m in the same boat also. I found on the website that it takes 2-3 business days to get an order shipped. I ordered a Doser 2.1 and some items yesterday and was hoping to get it by Friday. I only live 3 hours from Wilmington. I wonder if they have pick up available. I’m headed out of the country for two weeks Sunday. I’m loving the quality of the products, so it’s worth the wait for me.

OP
OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the same boat also. I found on the website that it takes 2-3 business days to get an order shipped. I ordered a Doser 2.1 and some items yesterday and was hoping to get it by Friday. I only live 3 hours from Wilmington. I wonder if they have pick up available. I’m headed out of the country for two weeks Sunday. I’m loving the quality of the products, so it’s worth the wait for me.

Useually for me it been 2-3 business days before it shipped. I would think with the warehouse move it may delay some things as they may be still organizing after the move but Vinny would be best to ask :)

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Useually for me it been 2-3 business days before it shipped. I would think with the warehouse move it may delay some things as they may be still organizing after the move but Vinny would be best to ask :)
Thanks, It’s really not a problem for me. Now I know. I didn’t see the note about shipments taking 2-3 days to process until after I was digging around to see if I could find a tracking number.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, It’s really not a problem for me. Now I know. I didn’t see the note about shipments taking 2-3 days to process until after I was digging around to see if I could find a tracking number.
Me too. I was mostly just wondering the time lines. I know bigger businesses are good about shipping day of or day after the order comes in. But since this was my first order with them I was just curious what others experienced.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told shipping should be resuming as of yesterday, but that was a week prior to that date. Moving any type of warehouse always involves some unexpected hiccups along the way.

USMCHerkNav

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when the XL 7204 lights will be available in the US? They aren't listed on the us store site.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back