tank reflection for one's self

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well what I meant is do you think the condition of ones tank is A reflection of one's health either mentally or physically ? I noticed when I feel down and out my tank is well not as clean as it should be , the glass hasn't been wiped down or water changed on time. When I do get the tanks in order and all looks great I feel great ..Or could it be when our tanks not happy we are not happy ..hmm so it's the tanks fault not mine...:angel:
 
Weird but I feel the same way! HA! My back is down right now and I have a mucho algae issue so my tank looks like crap.
 
It's a vicious cycle. Mine usually starts with the tank. When something goes wrong, I get depressed and don't do anything to it for a few days. Which ticks me off when I think off all the blood, sweat, tears and money I've put into it and I kick my own butt into cleaning and fixing er up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new