OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

Gulf of Mexico Living Rock Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have gift cards by any chance? Got people asking me for Xmas gift ideas and I've been dreaming up a pico dwarf seahorse tank:)
We need to do this. In the meanwhile, we can create a gift code for any amount good for 1 year. Pass our email along to arrange details. [email protected]

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Order soon for Treasure Chest delivery before Christmas. TBS is Rock’n Brown Trucks across the lower 48 + Alaska!

FD8024A4-7667-4525-8E12-805FD33C9E31.jpeg

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • UPS shipping resumes January 9th.
  • Air cargo shipping resumes January 8th.
  • Local Pickups resume January 13th.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy New Year!

A few UPS spots still available on 1/22.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1906 (1).jpg

Treasure Chest's ship UPS!
Looking for a species only pet for a nano sized tank? Check out our selection of mantis.
Neogonodactylus Wennerae mantis shrimp are active burrow builders, stay small (3" range), and learn to be hand fed... with tongs of course! These shrimps are smashers with appendages for hunting crabs, shrimps and bivalves. Here is a sampling of colors we see on the farm. Want a specific color or size? No problem.

IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1620.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg
IMG_4634.jpg

unique pattern.jpg
IMG_9546.jpg

Last edited:

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my little treasure chest! 5lb of premium LR. I couldn't be any happier. My partner was even laying on my ground watching all the odd little critters!
I have tiny crabs/snails all over the rock. I will be ordering another batch in a few months! Thank you @LiverockRocks
20240109_125354.jpg

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my little treasure chest! 5lb of premium LR. I couldn't be any happier. My partner was even laying on my ground watching all the odd little critters!
I have tiny crabs/snails all over the rock. I will be ordering another batch in a few months! Thank you @LiverockRocks
20240109_125354.jpg
Good morning @Trixter227, thanks for sharing a photo of the 5lbs Box of Rox shipped via UPS. These nano premium rocks were harvested from the farm last Friday before the recent storm winds kicked up.

Looks like 4 different types of macro, and 4 different types of sponges arrived. Because the TBS farm is located in nutrient rich waters, there tends to be much silt and debris in the water column. While it's not great diving conditions for J, it does promote some beautiful sponge/tunicate/macro lifeforms. Use a turkey baster to move debris off the rock each time you do a water change and more micro details will be revealed.

It is great to see the ball sponges survived the beating our boxes take from UPS.

Appreciate your support of ocean live rock farming.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Treasure Chests are small boxes filled with TBS sand, rock and/or critters. They ship UPS next day to your door.

They are a great way to sample our products while adding beneficial bacteria and microorganisms to your tank!

TCoach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LiverockRocks - Curious on the current turn around time for the rock and sand combo teaser chest. I'm setting up a 120, and hope to have it running in the next 1-2 weeks. This will end up being a transfer from my 92, but to start with it will be "new" tank while I slowly transfer the fish. I was thinking of adding the sand/rock box to my sump to help increase the biodiversity and help it to cycle faster more complete.

Feel free to PM me if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@LiverockRocks - Curious on the current turn around time for the rock and sand combo teaser chest. I'm setting up a 120, and hope to have it running in the next 1-2 weeks. This will end up being a transfer from my 92, but to start with it will be "new" tank while I slowly transfer the fish. I was thinking of adding the sand/rock box to my sump to help increase the biodiversity and help it to cycle faster more complete.

Feel free to PM me if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!
Hiyo @TCoach

The Sand & Rox box will be perfect for the sump. Will the sump compartment be lit or dark? Either one will work. In the order notes section inside the cart, mention this information as J will select nano premium rocks appropriate for the application.

Winter weather is much more challenging because of shorter harvest windows, cold water and terrible visibility. The seas have been kicked up lately due to back-to-back storms passing through. Current wave height is over 5' on the farm. For this reason, we are booking UPS arrivals for 1/30 and Air Cargo for 1/29.

We sure appreciate our customers understanding when orders need to be delayed due to weather conditions. When the waves drop, we are out there.

TCoach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiyo @TCoach

The Sand & Rox box will be perfect for the sump. Will the sump compartment be lit or dark? Either one will work. In the order notes section inside the cart, mention this information as J will select nano premium rocks appropriate for the application.

Winter weather is much more challenging because of shorter harvest windows, cold water and terrible visibility. The seas have been kicked up lately due to back-to-back storms passing through. Current wave height is over 5' on the farm. For this reason, we are booking UPS arrivals for 1/30 and Air Cargo for 1/29.

We sure appreciate our customers understanding when orders need to be delayed due to weather conditions. When the waves drop, we are out there.
Thanks for the update! I'll plan on putting my order in once I officially have water in the tank then. I think I'll light the sump as it is quite large, but I'll let y'all know for sure when I place the update!

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Treasure Chest's ship UPS! Nano sized rock ships flat rate UPS next day air saver. These little rocks are excellent to add biodiversity to your system. Add them to your sump, display, or refugium.

IMG_3576.jpg

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy with my box of nano rocks. Coralline and biodiversity exploded after adding a treasure chest to my frag tank!

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very happy with my box of nano rocks. Coralline and biodiversity exploded after adding a treasure chest to my frag tank!
WoooHOO, thank for sharing.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rock'n Brown Trucks Add-on

Alpheus formosus - Here is a handsome shrimp with purple legs and white racing stripe. We generally find sherbert orange pistols so this one was a real treat to see. It can be found in the Live Critters & Merch category as a WYSWYG add on item. We can fit 1 extra item into the regular sized Treasure Chests boxes so Alpheus Formosus can ship UPS or Air Cargo.
IMG_3606.jpg

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TBS Treasure Chests are small amounts that ship UPS to your door.
Check out Rock'n Brown Trucks for nano base rock, nano premium rock, rubble rock and critter packages.

IMG_3576.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back