Teeny tiny beginnings

So sorry you had a leak in your tank and lost a lot of coral!
 
My tank isn’t doing so hot. I have one frag of zoas and one clown fish. The clown is doing great. She was introduced as a pair and the male jumped out 😫 I cried all day when I found him. Tops on the tank a little too late. Will update soon with pictures.
 
My tank isn’t doing so hot. I have one frag of zoas and one clown fish. The clown is doing great. She was introduced as a pair and the male jumped out 😫 I cried all day when I found him. Tops on the tank a little too late. Will update soon with pictures.
Oh I also replaced the rocks with Marco rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new