The Beauts 75 gal.

may2007031.jpg
 
Sweet bro....Sweet!
 
That is my last frag that is promised to someone. I would have let you have this one, but you asked me for another after i already promised it to someone. I am hoping that trade still goes through, still looking for that Sunset Monti
 
It is tough to get a good pic of this Cap, was very damaged when i got it.

It is light blue with darker blue polyps. Hope it stays this color and just gets better.
may2007064.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new