The Benthic Bay

I'm sorry that you lost the little octo. Are you going to try again?
Yeah im going to try again but it likely wont be the same species this was a rare case someone was able to raise them up. California prohibits collection of bimacs. I think my tank was too big from the little guy. I should have known but also wasnt expecting one this small
 
Just an update to this thread. Not sure When or IF I will be able to get another octo unfortunately with state of the economy and government priorities have shifted.

With that said I just don't think I will have time or resources to give another octo the life it deserves.

Maybe down the road I can revisit an octopus but at this time its not feasible.

-Reef Wizard.
 
Just an update to this thread. Not sure When or IF I will be able to get another octo unfortunately with state of the economy and government priorities have shifted.

With that said I just don't think I will have time or resources to give another octo the life it deserves.

Maybe down the road I can revisit an octopus but at this time its not feasible.

-Reef Wizard.
That's too bad, but understandable. What is the future of the tank then?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new