The Complete Dragon Collection

aquariumclown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
oc, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the full complete Dragon acropora collection. All are over 1" and multi branches. From left to right LE Red Dragon, Green Dragon, LE Purple Dragon Eyes, and Blue Dragon. Bought individually this would cost you at least over $500. For the whole pack I'm selling it for $460 shipped to your door. I have 2 packs available.

Thanks for your interest.

DSC_0217_zps55621c58.jpg
 
I have the red dragon, blue dragon and Purple Dragon eyes and honestly I love them all! Someone jump on this!
 
Is there such a thing as a teal dragon? excuse my noobness. But those dragons are so awesome looking
 
Oh those purple dragons...very nice pack, sir.
 
that purple one is SWEET! The red dragon looks nothing like mine I got from RMF though? Mine is alot "thinner" / more delicate looking? just curious..
 
that purple one is SWEET! The red dragon looks nothing like mine I got from RMF though? Mine is alot "thinner" / more delicate looking? just curious..

+1. Not saying you don't have the real thing. Your pic just makes it look like a different species and color altogether. I'd love to see your colony! I interested in the pack.
 
would you consider selling just one or two piece. Could not afford the whole pack at this time
thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new