The end is near

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update:
So after about 4 months of running fallow, the time has come to re-stock the tank. Also re did the aquascape (sort of). The itch is back and new chapter has begun. These are just a few frags I have acquired from homewrecker to WD, to jawdropper, to pink cadillac, to arc fireworks to ORA pearlberry, fox flame and so fort. There is roughly around 30 frags in tank right now and every single frag is doing really great. They need more time to adjust but so far everything is thriving. I have more frags coming after Thanksgiving. So stay tuned.
DSC_3468.JPG
DSC_3464.JPG
DSC_3458.JPG
DSC_3447.JPG
DSC_3456.JPG
DSC_3441.JPG

Nice come back! Beautiful pieces!

Sherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea. The temp was at 81 but they should be okay since Main tank runs as high as 83 at times.
But my guess will be carbon monoxide.
Before we left for vacation, as we are loading the van I have it partially parked in the garage and just slipped my mind that I have my qt tank in the garage. So I guess the accumulation of CO gas in the garage and closed it right away when we left likely nuked the qt tank [emoji20]
Oh sometime we just forget something

Sherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update:
So after about 4 months of running fallow, the time has come to re-stock the tank. Also re did the aquascape (sort of). The itch is back and new chapter has begun. These are just a few frags I have acquired from homewrecker to WD, to jawdropper, to pink cadillac, to arc fireworks to ORA pearlberry, fox flame and so fort. There is roughly around 30 frags in tank right now and every single frag is doing really great. They need more time to adjust but so far everything is thriving. I have more frags coming after Thanksgiving. So stay tuned.
DSC_3468.JPG
DSC_3464.JPG
DSC_3458.JPG
DSC_3447.JPG
DSC_3456.JPG
DSC_3441.JPG
Wow a strong comeback.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back