Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that!

I've never done any dips for BJD beyond Reef Primer - it's supposed to work but didn't for me but mine may have been too far gone by the time the corals arrived.
This'll be preemptive for the hammers. I'll do a search eventually. Or just do whatever.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

IMG_20230721_194339238_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was it snacked on by something?
I don't know. Nothing in the tank is that big, unless the wound opened up. The hawkfish as rude enough to do that, but would probably finish the job. The dottyback is too small. Never seen violence from any other.

I think he tagged himself on a rock.

He's in qt now and will get medicated soon as I get to the store.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I do too, except for the gha I have in there...
honestly GHA and I are archenemies. Believe me when I say I have tried alot including Rip cleans :::shhhhh::: Don't want to summon you know who. From all the things I have tried, manual removal of the long stuff and then adding a Sh1t ton of hermits is by far the most effective. I don't know if one particular is to credit or its all, but I added blue leg, red leg and scarlet. First to my evo and they completely cleaned that out. I moved them over to my cube a little over a week ago and now it all almost completely gone from that too.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0754.jpeg
IMG_0755.jpeg
These be my fresh water tanks lol
magnificent! that is the red plant in the first one?

honestly GHA and I are archenemies. Believe me when I say I have tried alot including Rip cleans :::shhhhh::: Don't want to summon you know who. From all the things I have tried, manual removal of the long stuff and then adding a Sh1t ton of hermits is by far the most effective. I don't know if one particular is to credit or its all, but I added blue leg, red leg and scarlet. First to my evo and they completely cleaned that out. I moved them over to my cube a little over a week ago and now it all almost completely gone from that too.
I removed some, but what is there is stuck on the plants. not sure hermits would do well in the tank as it's freshwater. ;)

all the tanks need maintenance, it'll happen when I get time. Coraline and red algae (cyano?) in the reef, that tough green dusty stuff in the betta tank, and the gha in the angel tank. also gotta cut and replant the stems and have some cups that should die in a tank rather than on a window sill.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I removed some, but what is there is stuck on the plants. not sure hermits would do well in the tank as it's freshwater. ;)

all the tanks need maintenance, it'll happen when I get time. Coraline and red algae (cyano?) in the reef, that tough green dusty stuff in the betta tank, and the gha in the angel tank. also gotta cut and replant the stems and have some cups that should die in a tank rather than on a window sill.
Hahaha didn’t catch that it was your freshwater tank. My oldest has been super sick, so everything is kind of a blur. :zany-face:

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_0756.jpeg

This is the red plant , I have to clip it once every 2 weeks because it gets quite long lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AC is out in the house. Tech said it's probably the compressor pump. This could be a long weekend...
Screenshot_20230810-204432-255.png
Gonna get a hotel? Keep that baby from getting too hot!

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 88 75.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 9.5%
Back