Which tang?

• Total voters

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sucks ,i have been watching,you just need one ph pointed at surface ,if your there are your back up 12v rechargable
I dont have powerheads...return pump is dc though so that's what I will be running, will just have to run it on lowest setting to conserve batteries. Backups are small computer backups I snagged from the warehouse at work today. Have a power converter in work truck but don't want to use it if I don't have to...save gas is more important.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sally is getting stronger...Cat 2 now, expected to be High Cat 2 or low Cat 3 by landfall tomorrow night/Wednesday morning...track has shifted to the east which is not good for me. Now expecting 15-20 inches of rain. Have also recommended evacuation for those of us on the island, but for now we're staying. Got to finish prepping tonight and in the morning. Have 2 battery back ups for the tank, but not sure thats going to be enough. :oops:
Screenshot_20200914-175738_MyRadar.jpg

Always prepare for the level above what they predict. It can change in a hurry and it will be in a favorable environment for strengthening. Personally, I would get out of the way.
I dont have powerheads...return pump is dc though so that's what I will be running, will just have to run it on lowest setting to conserve batteries. Backups are small computer backups I snagged from the warehouse at work today. Have a power converter in work truck but don't want to use it if I don't have to...save gas is more important.
Battery air pumps with air stones. I am a big believer in them now. Pirates Reef still has survivors 19 days later.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Wacky
hi,do you have an eta on new tank yet?? yours is not getting any worse ,right??
B0148A8D-9372-409E-A5BA-BDDD34EE18A9.jpeg

600B3C63-0B1F-41A9-AB99-98E06EEE79BE.jpeg
got it this weekend. The seam has t gotten worse. Waiting on new plumbing and lfs to come help tear old one down. I have a Rubbermaid tub, just in case. Still trying to formulate a
plan on my scape..some of the rock is not going to go back in the way it came out o_O

Hoping to get it done by the weekend

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
;Wacky

got it this weekend. The seam has t gotten worse. Waiting on new plumbing and lfs to come help tear old one down. I have a Rubbermaid tub, just in case. Still trying to formulate a
plan on my scape..some of the rock is not going to go back in the way it came out o_O

bittersweet,great news,lot of worry and work,just glad they got it to you fast!!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stay safe man, I hope things dissipate before they hit even if it looks like they won't

;Wacky

"I'd give you a hand, but as you can see, It's a little too small to help out at the moment" ;)

Screenshot_20200914-193038_Gallery.jpg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note to self: when posting a reply to a thread, do not do it on a very boring conf call. It might end up very long winded. And possibly may have a ton of spelling and grammar issues when done on my phone lol.

Second note to self: time for a glass of tequila.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That will definitely help with the spelling and grammar issues, atleast it will look like it does to you;Smuggrin
Bad thing is, I replied to the “Where are y’all getting your money from” post. I typically do not reply to those things lol. But with all the crap in there, figured I would lol.

But sadly no, one glass would not do that lol. Well, maybe a really tall glass would.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay safe man, I hope things dissipate before they hit even if it looks like they won't

"I'd give you a hand, but as you can see, It's a little too small to help out at the moment" ;)

Screenshot_20200914-193038_Gallery.jpg
..and such a beautiful little hand it is! :)

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m
Bad thing is, I replied to the “Where are y’all getting your money from” post. I typically do not reply to those things lol. But with all the crap in there, figured I would lol.

But sadly no, one glass would not do that lol. Well, maybe a really tall glass would.
Nooo! You should never trust tequila, especially in larger quantities. Makes you do stupid things. Not that I would know...I haven’t touched the stuff in 25 years ;Woot

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I speak english that's about it.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm up doing weather checks...just some steady/slightly heavy at times rain and 15-20 mph steady winds and gusts up to 30 mph right now...but definitely gonna get worse come tomorrow... ;Wideyed
on in the background :oops: get your sleep ,going to get lots of rain!!! i'm seeing horrible #'s 18-24":(

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on in the background :oops: get your sleep ,going to get lots of rain!!! i'm seeing horrible #'s 18-24":(
Yeah, according to noaa, I'm currently sitting in the 15-20" zone...gotta remember to plug my dryer vent in the morning so it doesn't fill up and flow into the house...again ;Bored

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back