The offical Tour De france thread

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
259
Location
So California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is time again. I watch the most TV ever during this time of year. I do watch some of the other tours but this is my favorite. For those that do not follow it. I will start on Saturday.
GO TEAM RADIO SHACK! GO LANCE. this will be his last tour as he announced possible retirement after this one. This should be a great race. Contador I wish you a few flat tires to go with that ego. No team time trail, bummer it has always been one of my favorites to watch. Hey we get a cobblestone stage so this is almost as exciting. I am hoping to see a clean race with NO DOPERS, whom always bring the sport down. Good luck to the Schleck brothers whom are definite contenders as well. Should be fun always some beautiful country sides in the background. Who here does not love the races in the alps. Those fans are nuts. Some year I will be one of those hopefully to see some of those guy dance up the hills.

So any predictions for those that watch. please chime in.:wink:
 
So there is another one out there! Looking forward to business at work picking up as usual this time a year. Rooting for any American to win!
 
Levi, almost tacking out of the race by a loose dog. I hope his wrist recovers well. Lance your beating Contador by a couple of seconds, great job throwing down the hammer! Tomorrows cobble stone stag is going to be epic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new