The RE aquascape

Mattweets

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
14
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150701_131040-01.jpeg


My nano crashed while i was on vacation. I decided to take the opportunity to rescape the LR. Being that its a small 16 gallon IM nuvo i didnt want to use glue or putty to hold the Tonga together for easy access to corals that have fallen off. Challenging but satisfied!

20150701_130736-01.jpeg


20150629_174322-01.jpeg
 
Nice, I like th new aquascape. I have wanted to redo my rock work for quite some time. Sometimes a new beginning can be just what we need to make the changes we want. Good luck moving forward and keep us updated on your tank.
 
This is the group buy chinese black box from the FB page (chinese black box led proof group)
 
Moved alot of the sps out! Couldn't keep it stable enough due to the small volume of water. Now its almos all LPS.... fine by me.
 

Attachments

  • 20150807_195322-01.jpeg
    20150807_195322-01.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new