The Reef Gallery update

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I'm sure all of you know at this point The Reef Gallery will be reopening soon under new ownership. The process has been much slower than all of us would have liked. We thought that we would be reopened this week, but that is not going to happen unfortunately. I am still there pretty much Wed - Sat 12:00 - 7:00 and Sun til 5:00, but mostly just turning away potential customers and getting things cleaned up and ready for the reopening. The systems have all been sanitized and should be finished cycling this week. It will still be another couple of weeks before there will be much in the way of coral. We have restocked the freezer with frozen foods. I hope to have a pallet of Fritz 4 bag boxes in next week. I used some connections and placed a huge fish order today that will arrive by the time I go back in next week. I have to admit that the reef geek in me kind of took over. I was like do I order clownfish, chromis, cardinals and tangs or do I order diamond flasher and mystery wrasses and rare anthias. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag (or the fish in this instance), but I imagine that there will be tanks full of drool worthy fish next week...

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool story bro... :p

Lol glad to hear everything is shaping up
Did you catch the part where I ordered several Paracheilinus attenuatus ? I mean like you have no idea how excited I am. Like I really don't even care that @ReefQueen are meeting at the airport at 5:00am Monday morning. I won't be able to sleep anyways. It just sucks that I can't even take a credit card if I wanted to cause there is no internet service at the store.

The being patient part is killing me.

Last edited:

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you catch the part where I ordered several Paracheilinus attenuatus ? I mean like you have no idea how excited I am. Like I really don't even care that @ReefQueen are meeting at the airport at 5:00am Monday morning. I won't be able to sleep anyways. It just sucks that I can't even take a credit card if I wanted to cause there is no internet service at the store.

The being patient part is killing me.

You are bringing the coffee right?;) Also text me before you leave because it is 3am and I JUST got the baby to sleep, she is hardcore teething, and since this has been the trend the past few nights I can’t guarantee I won’t nod off while waiting to leave lol.

Last edited:

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I have ever seen a "Paracheilinus attenuatus", do they have sharp teeth, claws?

Oh wait that is a Philosoraptor!
VT8hKy.jpg
-

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are bringing the coffee right?;) Also text me before you leave because it is 3am and I JUST got the baby to sleep, she is hardcore teething, and since this has been the trend the past few nights I can’t guarantee I won’t nod off while waiting to leave lol.

Well I will already be drinking coffee by 5:00am and I was kind of thinking that you could give me a call around 4:00am or so.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will already be drinking coffee by 5:00am and I was kind of thinking that you could give me a call around 4:00am or so.

Oh good so you can bring some along for me lol. I’ll bring the dove dark chocolate and almond creamer mmm mmmmmmmmmm!

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh good so you can bring some along for me lol. I’ll bring the dove dark chocolate and almond creamer mmm mmmmmmmmmm!

I'm going to get go and filling my travel cup, they have the assortment of creamers. I'm a french vanilla kinda guy.

BigGimp77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I can't wait. Driving past The Reef Gallery everyday from home is what caused my wife to finally bite the bullet and order a tank for our new house. It's so nice having a fish store near where we live. We were bummed the last time we stopped in and found out it was going up for sale. Hope you guys have great success and I'm looking forward to your update on Facebook!

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck,,wish the best..
when do you anticipate corals ?
Im a zoa /paly obsessive kind of person,,get plenty for sale,,colonies the best

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the new fish going to be in by Wednesday?
Yes, the fish will be in the tanks by then.

Man I can't wait. Driving past The Reef Gallery everyday from home is what caused my wife to finally bite the bullet and order a tank for our new house. It's so nice having a fish store near where we live. We were bummed the last time we stopped in and found out it was going up for sale. Hope you guys have great success and I'm looking forward to your update on Facebook!

New tanks are always fun. I'm getting a new 2' x 4' by 18".

Good luck,,wish the best..
when do you anticipate corals ?
Im a zoa /paly obsessive kind of person,,get plenty for sale,,colonies the best

Coral won't be for another week or two.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you taking any special order request for zoa paly colonies?

Are you asking if I can special order like common stuff like eagle eyes, dragon eyes and fire & ice or are you asking if I can order colonies of designer zoas?

Back