The Shiro Tank

And with the AI mocked up before I drill holes
93c6fddc.jpg
 
Such a clean setup. If i had everything that tidy i wouldn't even put doors on the stand. Some bright red mushrooms and zoas over calcified white rock should do the trick for the inners.
 
Here is with the unfinished doors on to give you a idea of what it will look like.
a8f75db2.jpg

e91678fa.jpg

b4fd69f5.jpg
 
ha ha I liked it better with the bottom open so we could see that killer sump !!! very nice & clean what are you gonna put in it?
 
This is really nice work. So...is the tank filled with water and rocks yet? :tongue:
 
No, my work and two kids are keeping busy this holiday season... I'm going to work on the overflow box tonight and get everything welded on. Making a small notch in the cover box so I can pass a vortech wire through for the MP10. Once I get that done I can move a little quicker on a few things. I'll more likely get water in it before I finish the doors.
 
Thanks. Just wait till I have all the equipment on there, it will be a sick little nano
 
Awesome build! It honestly looks amazing. I could't imagine myself building the darn stand! You have mad skills there my friend! Is this type of work you do or is it just skills you got??
 
No, self taught... I wanted to build this nano first, and then build my stand for my 250, which will be even more detailed as far as being clean and simple designs.
 
Put the MP10 on and cut a notch for the wire to pass through cover box.
Still waiting on the weld on to finish the overflow.
5eaf2979.jpg

29160256.jpg

d41e73fb.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new