The Swedish 55g shallow

Sry for the late replay!!

I feed them twice a week, one day I point feed them whit pellets from faunamarine, grow & color.

Second whit aquaforest supplies.
 
Holy-Moly! :eek:;Drool:):):)

I LOVE those dimensions...who made the tank??

And OMG--those Acans are incredible! I am loving them!!!
 
Thx for the sweet answers ;)

I live in Skane, the south part of Sweden.
 
Doing a sand swap this weekend, and a new scape, wish me luck ;)

And some photos...

ae9175db4166f43180412f06f927021e.jpg

a445890f5ba397325a1f0676bf62ccdf.jpg
 
Incredible! IS that last one a Wilsoni? And what lights are taking these pics under?
 
Incredible! IS that last one a Wilsoni? And what lights are taking these pics under?

Thx Fred ;)

The last one is an acan, and all photos I take is under royalblue lights only, gives the best colors on my camera, just adjust the white balance take photo and share :)
 
looks absolutely incredible!! I love this tank, the size, the collection :):)
 
Dream tank. I LOVE your acan collections. I'm also excited to see a reefer keeping multiple wilsoni corals though; it's such a cool looking coral with awesome color morphs.

Any tips on keeping wilsoni?
 
Would love to see an update :)
 
Sry to say that the tank isnt active anymore [emoji24][emoji24]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new