The Swedish 55g shallow

Haha, whole USA must be full of beautiful shallows [emoji23][emoji23]
Yea, I know of one in Sweden, that likes using Jomama juice, I won't say their name, (but it starts with an L, lives close to Gothenburg, knows Sallstrom ) shhhhhhh, our little secret.
 
Sry to say that the tank isnt active anymore [emoji24][emoji24]

Sorry to hear that :( any particular reason as to why? Do you plan on starting a new build in the future?
 
Sorry to hear that :( any particular reason as to why? Do you plan on starting a new build in the future?

It was the tank or a child, I choose the child, so In januari the Third girl is coming, so we have to see in the future how its going to get, so mutch money and time for other things I have now is crazy [emoji23][emoji23]
 
It was the tank or a child, I choose the child, so In januari the Third girl is coming, so we have to see in the future how its going to get, so mutch money and time for other things I have now is crazy [emoji23][emoji23]

Congrats that's awesome! Hopefully we will see you back soon!
 
Beautiful tank sorry to hear it had to go
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new