Third time better be the charm

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"nap"
Screenshot 2023-05-07 20.26.38.jpg
It's all relative sir.
Screenshot_20230507-173826.png

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pu is doing very well at his new home. I am so happy and lucky to have friends like you all.
Some fun from this weekend. Please excuse my father's language.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pu is doing very well at his new home. I am so happy and lucky to have friends like you all.
Some fun from this weekend. Please excuse my father's language.
....... Does your dad need any more kids ...?

The power band on that thing is like (..) wide

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....... Does your dad need any more kids ...?

The power band on that thing is like (..) wide
Haha careful he may take you up on that. I got a used tire as a souvenir.
20230513_152256.jpg

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can rebuild a 350 and 700r4 in a weekend. Not sure about a hemi and a torque flight but I'm willing to try.
The most used tool in my dad's toolbox is his checkbook. I'm the Greasemonkey of the family

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Office levels high. 180g low. So we just swapped 8 gallons. I know 8 from 40 is way different the 8 from 180. It seemed to help both tanks. Planning on doing another one next week. Levels have dropped really low since Pu left. Started dosing phosphates to help keep the dinos from moving in. Planning on a largish fish order tomorrow with delivery next week. Hopefully that will help. The devil fish is also still hanging on in the qt I have running in the basement.
Another busy weekend planned. Helping out the man with his hot Wheels club. They are bringing in 2 designers from Cali to have a meet and greet at their show. Kindof a big deal for him. Next weekend I have 3 days off with nothing planned. Maybe more fish.
The dogs and I are having a sleepover in the living room tonight. It's almost time ro say goodbye to my old man and I am sad. His body just can't keep up with his want to go. Bees are great did a split and now have 3 hives. Really need to get in them and do a proper review and get some honey. The Mustang has been started and purrs like a cougar. I think that covers about everything. Fish list to come when I have order confirmed.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Office levels high. 180g low. So we just swapped 8 gallons. I know 8 from 40 is way different the 8 from 180. It seemed to help both tanks. Planning on doing another one next week. Levels have dropped really low since Pu left. Started dosing phosphates to help keep the dinos from moving in. Planning on a largish fish order tomorrow with delivery next week. Hopefully that will help. The devil fish is also still hanging on in the qt I have running in the basement.
Another busy weekend planned. Helping out the man with his hot Wheels club. They are bringing in 2 designers from Cali to have a meet and greet at their show. Kindof a big deal for him. Next weekend I have 3 days off with nothing planned. Maybe more fish.
The dogs and I are having a sleepover in the living room tonight. It's almost time ro say goodbye to my old man and I am sad. His body just can't keep up with his want to go. Bees are great did a split and now have 3 hives. Really need to get in them and do a proper review and get some honey. The Mustang has been started and purrs like a cougar. I think that covers about everything. Fish list to come when I have order confirmed.
Waiting patiently to see the new fish list.
Daffy Duck Waiting GIF

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
question. does skeletor have a shortened name? "skele"?

I can just picture SKELETOR COME HERE!
Actually, we call him Keldor for short.

If you can figure out why you get points (IDK what they're redeemable for yet)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back