Third time better be the charm

I am looking for a post. I think it was from @Lost in the Sauce to @rmorris_14 . It was what is a recommended first aid kit. I want to get some basics before I need them. I think I read melafix and general cure. But I can't remember the rest. I wont be doing any copper or any treatment really unless it's warranted. Prolly get some sel con? for supplementing the food. Any other recommendations?
I think that was to mhamilton. Let me look
 
methylene blue, I can't recall what we use it for now though. I really dislike the side effects of formalin, but it has it's purpose.
Isn't this for freshwater ich?
 
I am looking for a post. I think it was from @Lost in the Sauce to @rmorris_14 . It was what is a recommended first aid kit. I want to get some basics before I need them. I think I read melafix and general cure. But I can't remember the rest. I wont be doing any copper or any treatment really unless it's warranted. Prolly get some sel con? for supplementing the food. Any other recommendations?
@Crabby48 any thoughts on fish meds ?
 
20230525_195703.jpg

Got my new toy today. I shall name her Dorthy.
Don't judge my dirty kitchen and dog is for scale. He has gotten that Kong filled 4 times already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new