Time for a sump upgrade for a 120

CajunReefNerd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
20
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening to all I am in the market for a new sump with a fuge. My tank is doing extremely well with a basic ice cap sump but I want to upgrade and get the added benefits of a larger sump and one with a fuge.
I am strongly considering a Bashsea but I am open to model suggestions, and or other brands.

Current tank is 120 gallon mixed Reef
 
I had a Bashsea sump that LEAKED after 72 hours and another one where baffles were not fully glued in. I leaked tested the bashsea and leaked flooding my carpet. Go trigger or Reef synergy IMO. I will NEVER buy another Bashsea product.
 
I have a 120 and use Trigger sapphire CR44 and like it a lot. No roller mat in mine. Not sure if that is an option.

4374.jpeg


I run a small refugium with chaeto, LR, and a few clams.

IMG_4335.jpeg
1000002182.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new