Took the WD plung !

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
2,519
Location
Springfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this walt Disney from BOOM corals this my third coral i bought from them.
And really great

1566689980454320042631.jpg
 
Good luck with it. I've had 2 over the years and lost both bc of dumb reasons. (1. Snail knocked it off the rock into a torch, 2. I was messing with my lighting and I bleached it out and then it died. )
 
Good luck with it. I've had 2 over the years and lost both bc of dumb reasons. (1. Snail knocked it off the rock into a torch, 2. I was messing with my lighting and I bleached it out and then it died. )
Thanks hope it does well. Thars my fear a snail knocking it on my hammer. Im going to try to keep it away from hammer.
 
Thanks hope it does well. Thars my fear a snail knocking it on my hammer. Im going to try to keep it away from hammer.
Glue or putty it to the current base it is on. I too would hate to lose it to a fall.
 
It’s one of my favorites you’ll really enjoy it. I love mine it’s a funny piece mine was a 3/4” frag after 20 month constant fragging it’s 4.5” tall 4” wide. Here’s some raw photos of mine.

Day light t5 only
E329FE13-5797-4650-8529-EA4FFFF786D6.jpeg

T5 w/ led bar
2185016C-CAF8-4DF9-9429-8FC5C4958FBF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new