Transportation questions

canadian reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be going on a vacation for about 3 days and I will only be coming back on the Monday. Monday will be a holiday so everything will be closed.

So my question is will corals survive more than 24 hours in a bag or any other way?

Does anyone know how the companies online do it? Since when they ship they survive more than a day right?

Any help would be appreciated thank you


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
When companies ship they ship over night. With no flow and no heat ( I'm assuming heat packs won't last more then 24hrs) and no light I would not expect more then 24 hours max. That's just my .02


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPhone5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new