Trident Sign Ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
To make the whole Trident purchasing experience a bit easier on everyone involved, we've created a sign up list on the Trident's product page on our website. See the top of the full product description for the link to be placed on the list. Our customer service department will be contacting the folks on the list on a first come, first served basis when we receive Trident shipments. Further details are available at the link below as well.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/trident-cal-alk-mag-monitoring-system-neptune-systems.html

U

User1

View Badges
Thank you again. Appreciate the extra effort.

I'm sure you already thought about this but if not please consider letting us know a timeline we have to respond if if you can leave a voice mail?

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the page: "Due to the overwhelming demand for the Neptune Trident, BRS will be reaching out to customers on a first come, first served basis. When stock arrives, you will be contacted by BRS directly and will have 12 hours to claim your Trident."

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you again. Appreciate the extra effort.

I'm sure you already thought about this but if not please consider letting us know a timeline we have to respond if if you can leave a voice mail?

We'll give each customer 12 hours to get back to us. Hopefully that seems like a reasonable time frame :)

U

User1

View Badges
From the page: "Due to the overwhelming demand for the Neptune Trident, BRS will be reaching out to customers on a first come, first served basis. When stock arrives, you will be contacted by BRS directly and will have 12 hours to claim your Trident."

Gah! See, I was so intent on getting through the process I missed the fine details.

Ty for keeping me honest and I like the time allocation.

Wunderpus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good move BRS.

Signed up. I am seeing all these bozos buy them and list them for $1k+... Lame to buy one if you're just trying to make a buck. Let us hobbyists have a shot!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great move @Bulk Reef Supply , hopefully it will keep some stress off of you all now. Tell the great customer service crew to have a beer, after what they probably went thru with this release they deserve it, LOL!!!

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply - I get quite a few spam calls so I don’t usually answer unless they’re in my contacts. Could you please tell us the number you will call from so I don’t miss the call? Or some way to identify the call. Thanks.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply - I get quite a few spam calls so I don’t usually answer unless they’re in my contacts. Could you please tell us the number you will call from so I don’t miss the call? Or some way to identify the call. Thanks.

We don't have a dedicated phone number that we'll be making the calls from, but the phone call will come from a 763 area code number (Minneapolis, MN).

U

User1

View Badges
Thanks for the prefix. For what it is worth, and I know this was sort of out of the ordinary so probably ad-hoc what was put in place (not complaining) but it may have helped by sending an email to the person who signed up to acknowledge they got added to the list. Not so much as to their placement but at least some form of indication they are on it. Some may try and add again or call in asking am I on it, etc.

To everyone here on the boards that has signed up. Not sure what sort of phones you are using or how good you are about clearing messages on voice mail. But I personally am not into my phone so my voice mail will fill up and then I get an angry text message from someone important that reminds me to clear my dang voice mail...

Since I believe BRS is going to call and leave a message if not available may be a good time to stay on top of that little bit more. Friendly service reminder since I'm not sure if phone is the only way or if they will also text or email. Clearly we can't have the support team going through hoops but we can at least do our part.

Back