Trident Sign Ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Is this perfect, no! But I surely appreciate BRS jumping on this topic and creating a list. I am sure my turn will come and I do not have to chase weekly releases and hope for the best. Thank you BRS, really appreciate your effort in Neptune Systems mess. Now, when is my turn?;Happy

Lol - you should listen to Call Me Maybe also ;) I was hoping to get in on the %10 discount for father's day that is going on but then again maybe it doesn't apply to the Unicorn.

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would have been better if they emailed everyone (on the notification alerts) about the existence of this list. I spoke to a rep on Thursday morning who informed me that they were launching a list, but did not know when. Then I come to find out (a few days later) that this list was already released. Ugh...

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would have been better if they emailed everyone (on the notification alerts) about the existence of this list. I spoke to a rep on Thursday morning who informed me that they were launching a list, but did not know when. Then I come to find out (a few days later) that this list was already released. Ugh...
100%

Djbrandriff150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we get update when calls are made? So we have some idea as to when we might get a call or move up on the list. Saying that you made 30 calls off the list. Something along those lines or something else to keep us updated

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have better luck reviving the Great Barrier Reef than I have of getting a Trident this week--- or the other 104 weeks I have been waiting for it. Cant wait - I hope I get one before I retire... in 30 years.

U

User1

View Badges
I don't believe this is the main thread - not sure if there is one or if it matters. Has of 1600 PST I have not received a call and I'd wager they are gone for the day. Could be they will come later in the week with this past weekend being a bit traditional for celebration and what not.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did BRS get any in? Maybe they are waiting another day to throw everyone off

U

User1

View Badges
On a whim I fired up the Chat window and asked if any calls went out this week. Answer I got back was yes, calls went out yesterday.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back