Trigger sump systems

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJreefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
3
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my eyes on these sump systems for a while! I understand that I can make the same style sump for less but on my next build i would like the sump to work as a showpiece. So, for those of you with Trigger sumps; would you do it again?
 
A buddy of mine just got one. He loves it!! Great quality, precision craftsmanship. I almost got one for my last build, but I didn't know they could customize them. ( my stupidity for not reading their site).
 
I added a custom sump on my new build and am very happy with it. A sump that is made to what you need and want is the way to go so if they can customize then go for it you wont regret it. I got mine from melev's reef great guy and good quolity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new