Triton @ MACNA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We're thrilled to be a part of this year's MACNA, with Triton being the Platinum sponsor for the event!

Triton_banner.jpg

In addition to all of the information on the latest Triton stuff, you'll be able to interact, share ideas, and ask questions with fellow Triton users from all over the world at the Triton booth! It promises to be a full Triton "experience", with all sorts of cool things for beginner and advanced reefers alike!

As part of the MACNA conference, Triton will be hosting some workshops throughout the weekend, including a Q and A with Triton founder, Ehsan Dashti, which I'll be hosting. This will be a great opportunity to have some of those enduring questions about the Triton "method" answered by the man himself, so it's going to be really cool!

IMG_2945.jpg

As part of the Q and A, we'd like for Triton fans to come up with some questions that have been on your mind during the year, and we'll have Ehsan answer them for you! I believe the session will be videotaped, and will be available for reefers who could not attend as well.

Triton-water-anlysis-kit-bright.jpg

So, please feel free to post some questions here for us to run by Ehsan! While we may not get to them all, we'll make an effort to answer as many as possible!

We look forward to seeing many of you at MACNA 2015 in Washington!

Scott and Joe,
Triton US

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will a large feeding of food prior to taking a test sample skew the water test?
If so should we stop feeding for a day and then fill the test tubes?

Gene

bwrag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if our system requires continuous adding of extra element like potassium or iodine. can we add the dose directly into our dosing containers when we mix elements so that they stay stable?

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe not so much a question but more of a request based on questions. May some info or a pdf on your website about the roles some of these elements play in our system and the importance of them.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the videos from the MACNA Q&A are in final post production so hopefully we should have them very "soon".

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back