Trouble Setting Up New Apex

Caleb123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

I just bought a new A3 Apex. I’m trying to set it up in the Fusion app (iOS) but I’m not succeeding. I can get the logo to turn blue and the hot spot/network will pop up. Once I click join, it leaves a message “Connecting to your Apex…” but it just keeps spinning there. I have tried set up on my PC as well by connecting to the Apex Setup WiFi and typing in apex.local but I get a 404 error every time I do that. My WiFi is 2.4ghz. I will be contacting Neptune support next week, but was really hoping to get it set up this weekend. Can anyone offer me some advice on this?

D018E750-0A68-42F0-B1AD-C0FBEF7D3DA0.png

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would strongly suggest - you just contact Apex on Monday

thesassyindian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just bought a new A3 Apex. I’m trying to set it up in the Fusion app (iOS) but I’m not succeeding. I can get the logo to turn blue and the hot spot/network will pop up. Once I click join, it leaves a message “Connecting to your Apex…” but it just keeps spinning there. I have tried set up on my PC as well by connecting to the Apex Setup WiFi and typing in apex.local but I get a 404 error every time I do that. My WiFi is 2.4ghz. I will be contacting Neptune support next week, but was really hoping to get it set up this weekend. Can anyone offer me some advice on this?

D018E750-0A68-42F0-B1AD-C0FBEF7D3DA0.png
Hi @Caleb123 ,
I am having the same issue - can you please share if and how you were able to resolve the issue?

Thank you!

OP
OP
C

Caleb123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi @Caleb123 ,
I am having the same issue - can you please share if and how you were able to resolve the issue?

Thank you!
Hi,
I did contact Neptune support. While they did offer help, I was never able to get it to connect. I finally emailed the support team at BRS in which they accepted an open box return for a small fee. I then bought a Hydros unit and have had no issues whatsoever. Not to say Neptune is a bad product, it just did not work the best in my particular case.

thesassyindian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I did contact Neptune support. While they did offer help, I was never able to get it to connect. I finally emailed the support team at BRS in which they accepted an open box return for a small fee. I then bought a Hydros unit and have had no issues whatsoever. Not to say Neptune is a bad product, it just did not work the best in my particular case.
I was able to solve this via Telnet. It was not straightforward, but everything works now!

Rafik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it's unfortunate Neptune support wasn't able to fully resolve your initial issue, it's good to hear BRS provided an open box return option. That kind of customer service can be invaluable in such situations.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back