Tunze 6201 (used) FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hogall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hogall

Yes, that's me
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
28
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Tunze 6201 for sales asking $275.00 each shipped. Original owner with original package.
I will take them down this weekend and give it a vinegar bath.

Thx

Dennis
 
Last edited:
Took longer than expected to take these down.

6101 - $175.00 shipped with SureGrip 100 (free coraline algae on one of the suregrip :D )
6101.jpg

6201 - $275.00 shipped
6201.jpg

6201 - $250.00 shipped Slightly mod on the grill
6201Mod.jpg

$27.00 each (Y-Adaptor with 4 cables each) shipped
7092.jpg


Thanks for looking

Dennis
 
SOLD

Mod please close this thread
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new