Tunze Stream 3 Din Wiring Diagram

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
1,629
Location
Equality
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know which pins the 0-10V signal is supplied to the Stream 3s? I will take a controller apart soon if not, but I'd rather leave them together if someone knows how to hook up an external controller. Thanks for the help!
 
Does anyone know which pins the 0-10V signal is supplied to the Stream 3s? I will take a controller apart soon if not, but I'd rather leave them together if someone knows how to hook up an external controller. Thanks for the help!
I have a Stream 3, are you trying to connect to a controller (APEX?).
 
I have a Stream 3, are you trying to connect to a controller (APEX?).
I am connecting it to a controller, but not the Apex. I’ll test the pins to figure it out today, it’s just not any fun.
 
I was going to ask Roger, but they are generally pretty open and complete, and they didn’t publish the pinout. So I figured they didn’t want it to be common knowledge. I guess me posting in a forum about it would do the same thing though, so.... hope he responds. If not I’ll update this thread with the pinout later today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new