Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

1/4 cup fresh carbon at 0500 this morning. Dosed one vial of BioDigest and Bioptim also. Picture just taken. A little hazy, but I can see all the fish and the back wall.
20171115_194226.jpg
 
A hybrid light? What? Are you gonna kick it old school? Well almost.
 
Gonna figure out how to put my A160s in an Aquatic Life 24" 4 bulb T5. It comes with a mount for one A360, if I can adapt it for the A160s, then I'm getting one.
 
Gonna figure out how to put my A160s in an Aquatic Life 24" 4 bulb T5. It comes with a mount for one A360, if I can adapt it for the A160s, then I'm getting one.
You do know that's just started some wheels turning, right? Just get your credit card ready. Lol
 
What's this about getting off the naughty list? I think I've always been on the naughty list. It's more fun over here and I have a lifetime supply of coal at work... I know I've breathed enough of it for a lifetime.
 
Married life has me on and off the list wait we are talking about Santa. Coal life for me.
Youre lucky! Im just ON the list. Happy that my dog house is big enough for a tank though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new