Two AI prime suddenly turned off

Awww well I’ve been using that all wrong huh ‍
Lol. So having blues on like that won’t screw the fish or corals up? I guess it’s so light it probably doesn’t affect them?
 
Its to benefit the corals and closer simulate nature by creating the same spectrum as moonlight
 
Well I wasn’t ready for all this education tonight but I sure appreciate it! Thanks everyone for chiming in. Sean, thanks enlightening me!
 
Your very welcome. Glad you got the hang of it. Wasnt planning on sharing all that tonight either, lol, but happy to help! Have a great night
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new