Two AI prime suddenly turned off

Awww well I’ve been using that all wrong huh ‍
Lol. So having blues on like that won’t screw the fish or corals up? I guess it’s so light it probably doesn’t affect them?
 
Its to benefit the corals and closer simulate nature by creating the same spectrum as moonlight
 
Well I wasn’t ready for all this education tonight but I sure appreciate it! Thanks everyone for chiming in. Sean, thanks enlightening me!
 
Your very welcome. Glad you got the hang of it. Wasnt planning on sharing all that tonight either, lol, but happy to help! Have a great night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new