Two AI prime suddenly turned off

Awww well I’ve been using that all wrong huh ‍
Lol. So having blues on like that won’t screw the fish or corals up? I guess it’s so light it probably doesn’t affect them?
 
Its to benefit the corals and closer simulate nature by creating the same spectrum as moonlight
 
Well I wasn’t ready for all this education tonight but I sure appreciate it! Thanks everyone for chiming in. Sean, thanks enlightening me!
 
Your very welcome. Glad you got the hang of it. Wasnt planning on sharing all that tonight either, lol, but happy to help! Have a great night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new