Two Sweet Acro Packs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its spelled Cornbred and I avoid the hyped up photos or the retarded prices.
He lists plenty, allows you to pay the items and holds them without issue, so did / does Coral Shoppe and UC for that matter.

The ultra expensive prices that some sellers set are at times simply mind tricks. You list a medium frag for $500 as the regular price and then say you are running an auction or sale, us dummies rush to try to purchase for as much as possible as long as it is short of $500.

Anywho, if you know what the coral really looks like in real life, you can cut through the photoshop BS.
Cornbred has a good variety of favias, his acrops are too tiny for my money.
I set a price, walk away and wait for emails that tell me if I "won" or not, I dont have time to glue myself to a PC for any seller and over pay on a half in frag, live sale or auction.

Why would you not use Cornbred or the other vendors, have you seen the prices that "hobbyists" are charging? Some might as well call themselves vendors, they already frag and price at such a level that it would be appropriate to do so.

Cornbread, really?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back