Uncut Super Healthy Acan Colonies

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
128
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R!

I have some of my prized acan colonies I have to sell because all of my acans have been growing so fast. I'm running out of room quickly and have to give these up. They have been with me for over 6+ months and have been becoming brighter every day. I feed them a ton every other nite and they are super duper healthy and growing fast. I paid a lot more than I am selling them for because they have to go. Enjoy!


Acan 1 - Has been under very low light cuz I don't have space directly under my light, I would bet it would really color up if given some more light
17+ polyps - $90

4-2-2010018-1.jpg


4-2-2010019-1.jpg



Acan 2 - Rainbow acan with colors that are becoming more rainbow by the day!
27+ polyps - $120

4-2-2010020-1.jpg


4-2-2010022-1.jpg



Acan 3 - This one is becoming CRAZIER every day! Almost tripled in size in 6 months!!! I'm on the fence about selling this one, I'm so attached to it by now.
25+ polyps - $200

4-2-20100192-1.jpg


4-2-20100182-1.jpg



Shipping is $50 for FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30am


I will do all three acans for $375 shipped!

Thank you so much for looking, feel free to pm any questions :)
Kris
 
Last edited:
I'm going to sweeten the deal, buy any of them and I will throw in 3+ nice sized branches of my red bubble algae that I have had for 5 years, super bright and grows well.

If you buy them all I will throw in a big bunch. Aquacultured macro here

Here it is in my ats on the right

3-29-2010033-1.jpg


3-29-2010032-1.jpg


Add a flash of red to your tank, this macro will not go sexual, very tame stuff
 
New prices. Ok everyone, this is my first time selling anything ever so I guess I overpriced everything, lol. I was just basing it off what I paid minus 30% but that was apparently too much. I am taking a huge loss on these but I need space and they need to go to a good home. This is a deal on some pampered acans!

Macro still included

Thank you once again for looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new