Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter defugium
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

defugium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
158
Location
cen cail
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Vegas for the weekend want to hit up a reef store on my way home what places should I check out?
 
There is one with a shark tank but it's pretty small and no reefs. I forget which hotel it is in. Towards one end of the strip.
 
You can also check out the Silverton hotel and Caesars Palace. No "real" reefs in any of the casinos --- but nice fish!
 
Yes I've noticed that all really nice fish tanks but no reefs. Anyone know of any good stores to hit up if I can't leave with all my money I might as well leave with a new frag lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new