Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are recovering well and you have some awesome people around you! [emoji846]

The braids look very pretty. [emoji846]

And don't worry, I'm sure you're still smarter than I am.
Not a very high bar but it's something. [emoji6]

Very glad to hear you are doing better!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, I will say it again, OMG, I had no idea what you were going through. And I have been tending to my new knee which is absolutely Sissy thinking and nothing compared to what you went through. OMG again. First of all I would like to say you are beautiful, in more ways than one. Second of all.
OK I got nothing, but I wish I knew you were in the hospital.

I am so glad you didn't listen to the people that would have told you to dip your head in fresh water and soak it in Prizapro and you went to a real doctor instead.

I mean, I probably could have done the surgery but you would have been speaking Latin when you woke up so you did the right thing.
I am praying for you and know you will come out better than you ever were. Keep posting, even if you are unconscious from pain pills, glue gun your fingers to the keyboard.
Hang in there. :)

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other options were probably shave more hair to use tape, or to use a wrap all the way around your head... Did he at least numb it first or something?
I still do not think stapling the dressing is a good option. I am still salty. I am gonna try to let it go...lol.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a thing holding my head still during surgery. It was screwed to my head to immobilize my head. It had a screw and a small incision that did not get sutured closed. It was glued. The glue has come undone. It is very sore and gonna scar.

IMG_3785.PNG

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a thing holding my head still during surgery. It was screwed to my head to immobilize my head. It had a screw and a small incision that did not get sutured closed. It was glued. The glue has come undone. It is very sore and gonna scar.

IMG_3785.PNG
Topical vitamin E lotion (not oral) should help a lot with new scarring. Apply a small amount twice a day *after* it is closed up.

You can hardly see it. [emoji846]

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still do not think stapling the dressing is a good option. I am still salty. I am gonna try to let it go...lol.
Haha, yeah, and the metal is a bit irritating to the skin. On animals we do stay sutures, basically single loop of suture sticks out so we can weave roll gauze between them to apply a bandage to weird places. Think tied like shoe string holding it down.

But we do staple down fentanyl patches, and they have to wear a cone of shame.

Dont get too salty, your incision will burn!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yeah, and the metal is a bit irritating to the skin. On animals we do stay sutures, basically single loop of suture sticks out so we can weave roll gauze between them to apply a bandage to weird places. Think tied like shoe string holding it down.

But we do staple down fentanyl patches, and they have to wear a cone of shame.

Dont get too salty, your incision will burn!
Atleast I do not have a cone of shame.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back