View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK SET UP: 5 MONTHS
ROCKS WET : 9 MONTHS
THIRD QT: DONE

IMG_3795.JPG

He probably realized you would try to let the bandage go which is why he stapled it to your head in the first place!

Wouldn't expect anything less from a Reefer.

And I thought that only happened to my frags. They just don't make glue like they used to.
So glad he has better video game skills than fragging skills. I thought about replying it. Luckily the worst case scenario played thru my head and some part of my brain decided to put on the brakes. lol. What is one more little scar?

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those are some stitches. You must have had a real Dr. My knee was just glued back together. I wanted a scar like you got.
But at least you got hair. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those are some stitches. You must have had a real Dr. My knee was just glued back together. I wanted a scar like you got.
But at least you got hair. :rolleyes:
I think the retention sutures he used will result in the best scar. I just hope it does not itch too bad under my helmet.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. It is like if the Imperial Stormtroopers had a beekeeping unit. You know the emperor loves his honey.
Somewhere around here I have a picture of a couple dozen of us in training for that positive air pressure protective gear and we really did look like a stormtrooper squad!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, I will say it again, OMG, I had no idea what you were going through. And I have been tending to my new knee which is absolutely Sissy thinking and nothing compared to what you went through. OMG again. First of all I would like to say you are beautiful, in more ways than one. Second of all.
OK I got nothing, but I wish I knew you were in the hospital.

I am so glad you didn't listen to the people that would have told you to dip your head in fresh water and soak it in Prizapro and you went to a real doctor instead.

I mean, I probably could have done the surgery but you would have been speaking Latin when you woke up so you did the right thing.
I am praying for you and know you will come out better than you ever were. Keep posting, even if you are unconscious from pain pills, glue gun your fingers to the keyboard.
Hang in there. :)
Paul, I read this again cause someone quoted it and I caught that you said I was beautiful. So I thought I will just go read that a couple more times. And I snorted out loud about doing a freshwater prazopro dip on my head.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir! My husband cleaned the glass last night. And it looks so pretty!
And my 16 year old took a picture for me.
It's almost as if they like you! :p

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been hanging onto my Christmas money. I have spent it a Hundred different ways in my head! lol. I have a $100 bill and I want something to show for it. So a larger coral. The rose BTA. or a black box light. What to do.
The azure damsels graduate to the DT today.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Muttley000 helped point me in the right direction to become a sponsor/member of our local club which has a few really nice perks. One of which is to borrow equipment like the PAR meter. So hooray! I will soon have actually data about the light situation in my aquarium. Totally geeking about this.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Muttley000 helped point me in the right direction to become a sponsor/member of our local club which has a few really nice perks. One of which is to borrow equipment like the PAR meter. So hooray! I will soon have actually data about the light situation in my aquarium. Totally geeking about this.
It is nice having the peace of mind to reasonably accurately determine your PAR levels.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back