Water Box 105.04 Stocking Ideas

libon25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had stocking ideas for the Waterbox FRAG 105.04? The tank is 47.2"×23.6"×16.1". As of right now all that I am certain on is the basic pair of Ocellaris Clowns. I'm quite interested in the idea of getting a tang as well -- obviously w/ a 4ft tank my options are limited, but so far I've been considering the following: Mimic (the one I'm most interested in), Tomini, or Kole Tang. Would I be able to house any one of these tangs in the tank? Either than my interest in a mimic tang, and the pair of clowns -- I'm kind of in a creative brainfart. If anyone has stocking suggestions, or can provide information regarding the three tangs I listed and keeping them in this tank -- please help!

P.S. I don't actually have the tank, I just like planning my livestock well ahead of time.

JaaxReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had stocking ideas for the Waterbox FRAG 105.04? The tank is 47.2"×23.6"×16.1". As of right now all that I am certain on is the basic pair of Ocellaris Clowns. I'm quite interested in the idea of getting a tang as well -- obviously w/ a 4ft tank my options are limited, but so far I've been considering the following: Mimic (the one I'm most interested in), Tomini, or Kole Tang. Would I be able to house any one of these tangs in the tank? Either than my interest in a mimic tang, and the pair of clowns -- I'm kind of in a creative brainfart. If anyone has stocking suggestions, or can provide information regarding the three tangs I listed and keeping them in this tank -- please help!

P.S. I don't actually have the tank, I just like planning my livestock well ahead of time.
The Tomini would be great in that size tank in my opinion. And MUCH cheaper (and more beatiful in my opinion) than a yellow eye Kole due to the Hawaii ban. I love my Tomini.

The mimic would be okay for a while, but may outgrow the tank eventually.

Only if you have a lid, I would highly suggest some wrasses. Maybe one of the Halichoerus species for pest control and some Fairy or Flasher Wrasses.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back