• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wavepoint 36" 4 Bulb T5 for sale!

CountrySideCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
3
Location
Bloomsburg, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used 4 bulb T5 by Wavepoint 36 inch fixture sale. It currently has 2 Wavepoint 460nm bulbs in it, and two 10k/daylight bulbs in it. I also have some other new and used bulbs laying around that I can add to the box when shipped for no extra cost. I would like to get $100 plus the shipping unless picked up.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new