Wavepoint T5 24in

  • Thread starter Thread starter GotSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Chatt, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new Wavepoint T5 24in 4 bulb fixture. Had it less than a month. Was planning on setting up new tank but got a deal on a larger one that I couldn't pass up. Only been on for a few mins. Asking $230 obo shipped. I dont have any feedback on here but if you want to check out my ebay feedback 100%.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new