What Do You Need 3d Designed & Printed (YouTube Channel)

Hmmm, I am a little confused as to what you are looking for. Do you just want the pump to mount on the rim of the glass in your DT?
well sorta, I want to hide it a little with a “box” it doesn’t have to be solid it could be honey comb mesh or whatever but just hide it. This is what it looks like now:
E2ADE621-7B4D-4CCD-A53B-6F8B753E7009.jpeg


FF303653-2DE0-44C6-A2C0-4AD1C799F930.jpeg
 
Last night, I update the Nero 3 anemone guard with another design that does not require replacing the original front cover. I am going to do some test prints before making this available. It should fit like a glove but I guess I'll find out soon.
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.39.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.43.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.54.10 AM.png
Hi, this design is great. Did you finish it? If so, where can I get it?
 
I'd like to see random flow generator nozzles for wavemakers. Same thing as the flow guard but instead a rfg
 
Hello there. This thread is awesome. I have been looking for a strainer for a reef octopus Varios 6. I have the one that came with the pump, however my severe OCD needs one in red. I could post dimensions.

Here is a simple pic
 

Attachments

  • 364DFBD1-9E0C-405E-A3EC-981B3EC61566.jpeg
    364DFBD1-9E0C-405E-A3EC-981B3EC61566.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 80B1A523-817B-4F7E-8F13-C0204DA05637.jpeg
    80B1A523-817B-4F7E-8F13-C0204DA05637.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 64
Hello! please help me!
I'm looking for a 7 inch by 3.5 inch by 3.5 inch mushroom cage with lid but I am abeginner and cant design it if my life depended on it. please help me with my dilemma!!! with diagnal openings on the sides. please please please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new