What Do You Need 3d Designed & Printed (YouTube Channel)

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just published another masterpiece lol. I might get a grammy for this one;). Check it out and leave a comment. Also, let me know if anyone would like access to the STL for the ATO/return mount.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have always wanted a part that would allow easy placement of the optical eye back in the same place it was. Currently running the jbj optical. Though many of the sensors look to be similar. Maybe just a hang on the rim with some kind of adjustable stick and a holder. This way when the maintenance is done it's a no brainer getting the water level accurate and repeatable. Might sound silly but anything to make life easy right.

PXL_20210905_180510723.jpg
So I think I finally made what you are looking for here. It's an ATO sensor mount and return hose.
Float Switch & Return Bracket Top Tank View.png Float Switch & Return Bracket Side Render 2.png

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just published another masterpiece lol. I might get a grammy for this one;). Check it out and leave a comment. Also, let me know if anyone would like access to the STL for the ATO/return mount.

Hey @rmorris_14 I think you need one of these ;)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @rmorris_14 I think you need one of these ;)
I know I know on the ato. :grinning-squinting-face: This looks super cool but I still use my lid (which helps to not have crazy evaporation:winking-face-with-tongue:) I couldn’t use this with a lid. Great work to the OP though! Yours skills are impressive!!!!!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
is it possible to design/print an acrylic rod holder for a rimmed* tank? or has that been created already?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it possible to design/print an acrylic rod holder for a dimmer tank? or has that been created already?
I am guessing it is possible but I don't know what a dimmer tank is or the purpose of the holder. Can you direct me to what you are talking about?

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I suggested this a few pages back, but I'd really like a Nem guard for the Xstream SDC's by Sicce. Bonus, the same exact guard can be used on their regular Xstream and XStream-e wavemakers. If you'd like, I could send you one of mine to work off of, or we could collaborate on what measurements you'd need to make it happen.

Edit: There's a guy on Etsy selling some, which I bought, but they pressure fit, and not very well. I think a replacement guard would actually be a better design...

jetskiwilly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about bubble diffuser for older skimmers? Have a eshopps Psk-150 skimmer, wondering if a diffuser like all new skimmers would help it be more efficient?

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 75 gallon Aqueon tank and a 40B Aqueon sump. Both have a one inch rim all around the tops. Can you make a holder for say a pH probe or other sensors to put on one of these tanks? It would need to be able to adjust how far down in the tank the probe sits and have some way to hold the bottom away from the glass. I've tried to do this myself, but the moving parts just crash my tiny little brain :D

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I suggested this a few pages back, but I'd really like a Nem guard for the Xstream SDC's by Sicce. Bonus, the same exact guard can be used on their regular Xstream and XStream-e wavemakers. If you'd like, I could send you one of mine to work off of, or we could collaborate on what measurements you'd need to make it happen.

Edit: There's a guy on Etsy selling some, which I bought, but they pressure fit, and not very well. I think a replacement guard would actually be a better design...
I can do this but the major issue is that I have to purchase the pump which I have no use for at the moment. I am going to send Sicce an email to see if they will send me the CAD models so I can use those to make the guard.

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about bubble diffuser for older skimmers? Have a eshopps Psk-150 skimmer, wondering if a diffuser like all new skimmers would help it be more efficient?
I see what you mean (just looked it up). Although, I am not sure how I would make a diffuser for this without owning the skimmer. I could try to make a universal diffuser that would fit over a specific pump outlet.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do this but the major issue is that I have to purchase the pump which I have no use for at the moment. I am going to send Sicce an email to see if they will send me the CAD models so I can use those to make the guard.
IF you promise to send it back, with 2 guards, I can send you one of mine. But I'd request that it not be in your possession for more than 2 weeks, it's a vital part of my ecosystem :-D

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love some pvc type fittings designed to fit 3/8" fiberglass driveway markers to make a skeleton support frame for an egg crate frag rack. Think 3 way elbows for the corners and 4 way T's or plain T's for support along long sides.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a way to mount/hang a DSR filter in my DT. I’m thinking a box where I can slide my Sicce pump and install the flow piece and filter piece. I made a crude mock up
665C7D43-9732-45E1-9894-4C181597BA56.jpeg

OP
OP
ocpondpoacher

ocpondpoacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a way to mount/hang a DSR filter in my DT. I’m thinking a box where I can slide my Sicce pump and install the flow piece and filter piece. I made a crude mock up
665C7D43-9732-45E1-9894-4C181597BA56.jpeg
Hmmm, I am a little confused as to what you are looking for. Do you just want the pump to mount on the rim of the glass in your DT?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back