what is the best fish

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which fish will be the best at fighting off aefw? after i qt my corals for 6 weeks i want to buy some wrasses or any other fish for my main tank to eat what is left of the little buggers also want to have a pair in my qt tank to eat what hatches during the six week layover any suggestions as to what fish i should invest in?
 
My old little 6 line wrasse used to annihilate flatworms. I never had AEFW though.
 
From what I have read there is no known predator.... There was talks about camel shrimp but don't know how that went... I remember reading any fish will eat them if there in the water column... But finding a fish that picks them off the corals I think is impossible...
 
just as I feared , so there might be A market for A fish training class ? Like dog classes ? You can all meet and bring A fish bowl and leash of course and we could all train our fish to do tricks or help out around the tank. Like clean the glass and move the sand around , eat the flat worms:bigsmile:...just A thought ..I know way too much time on my hands better go clean the tank..
Roger
 
I have a yellow coris and a mandarin and have never had a problem with any flatworms(God I hope I didn't just jinx myself). I'm not sure if that is the reason or not but I like to think so. Both of them go over every inch of the tank like an inspector.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new