What is this?

Corey Shelk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
474
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this coral last night and after acclimation and everything the polyps are already out. However, I forgot the name of the coral. Can anyone I.D. it? It’s pretty healthy, another then what appears to be a few burn marks from it being kept too close to other corals at the LFS.

A4547234-7B31-4BE0-996D-2D6F65DE700F.jpeg


image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new