What should I feed my corals?

Netta Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running a 120 reef mainly Lps with some sps I feed three times a week Mysis shrimp and rotiffers. I have multiple chalice drags and poppy colonies and was wondering if they like anything special. I also have a large clam frogspawn and bubble. I am wondering if I should give the bubble some thing large because it always has its stingers out. Anyone have some recommendations for coral foos and regiment?

Thanks
 
I feed my LPS dominant reef Fauna Marin LPS food. It is amazing! Everything in my tank goes crazy for it...acan lords, acan echinatas, chalices, frogspawns, hammers, scolys, brains, torches, etc. I only feed once a week.
 
Depends on how big your tank is. I have a 220 and I feed Cyclopeze and rottis every night (in small doses of course). Once a week I'll add In some live brine or reef chili into my mix. Watch your nitrates and phosphates and feed accordingly
 
I feed nothing at all to my reef. Im scared about Nitrates phosphates and cyano. I don't feed my clam. I don't feed anything and everyone is happy. They eat sunshine in the form of t5. I have had my clam for 4 years. And I don't over feed fish either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new