What would you do with this???????

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be sweet i think u should do that and try and make one canopy as well that would be sweeet

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna have to crash the party, please do not buy a shark or ray unless your absolutely sure you will be upgrading to a 300+ gallon aquarium. For the best of the fish make sure you are aware of what your getting into.

You could do a school of tangs and chromis.

yeah I know the 120 is to small for either....But i do have to commend you for keeping an eye out for the well being of the animal.

I had a guy come to my house tonight and buy a tidepool 2 sump to hook up to a 180 that he will be keeping sharks and rays in. he is one of them that you can't tell anything. he was gonna keep a bamboo.horned and some type of ray in it. several people have told him that the tank is to small for them but he won't listen

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be such a sweet stand what would be great is if you took off the black plastic frame and put the tanks so close that they touched it would resemble a seamless wall

I have always wondered if that frame was absolutely neccasary...lol

the 120 is old school 1/2 glass and no center brace

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but that's bad that's what i like about one of my LFS's (ABC Pet City) he makes sure his livestock goes to good homes and won't sell to anyone that can't properly care for the animal

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me too i mean... it's only plastic... how much can it really do? i see people with the seemless tanks and think i could do that... if only i had the balls to take off the stupid plastic... but then it would be topless and well my house just isn't that kind of place..

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm funny i make myself laugh... but seriously what does the plastic do besides look stupid?

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO just adds pressure to the seems at the end, (ps,ur mad i dont do crap and still make more then u LOL) but for real jk i love ya to nate lol

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm jealous of amber not you.. i couldn't sit in front of the comp all day i just wish i made the cash she did doing the same **** i do haha

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
adds pressure? maybe.. but how much really? i'd love to see what happened if it wasn't there... like in a bathtub or outside where a leak wouldn't matter with just freshwater

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
initially, i dont think the plastic does anything.

but over time, i think it may cause the longer panes to bow. and possibly crack and shatter.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha idc what she does as long as i dont know about it and she keeps bringing home that money LOLthe total from yesterday and today is 690

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you think? i mean that makes sense... but theoretically in a smaller tank i don't think that would be a problem. however in a tank even as big as a 40g i think you would be asking for problems... didn't think of that though does kind of even the pressure out

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 62 43.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.4%
Back