What would you do with this???????

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well a standard 15 gallon i believe has the same thick glass a 55 is made of. so im sure you could go rimless on a 15. its short enough to not bow. a 30g (or anything around there) cube may also be able to go rimless (current usa solana etc)

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm.......

A flounder harem would be cool. I've always wanted keep a flounder among the many other things I've wanted.

Or you could get a bunch of corals that fluoresce a lot and put a black light over the tank. Instant party lighting! Maybe you could get some of those bioluminescent fish to put in it. ;] Or even glowing plankton would be cool.

I was actually talking with my hubby the other day about this idea: Getting a few large diadema/long spine sea urchins and a school of bangai cardinals and putting them in a display tank together. Bangai cardinals spend their whole lives living amongst the spines of diademas and you can just feed the urchins nori a few times per week. I have 2 good sized diademas that need a home if you want to try this. You could give the tank a black/white contemporary theme.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about like an amazon river type thing with a river in the front and plants and land in the back u could do frogs,lizards, newts things like that would be ultra cool

GMaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not see anyone talk about a seagrass ecosystem. Its a very intersting habitat with some soft corals, algae and plants and its not a reef.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back