What you guys think?

kush

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTACH]
1478878527161.jpg
1478878588776.jpg
1478879005902.jpg
1478879158366.jpg


This is my 75g reef tank

Running
6 t5s 3 red Sea 3 giesemann
SB reef led bar actinic

700g per hour pump
302 aquatics sump with age scrubber
Skimz skimmer
18w uv sterilizer
Two little fish's reactor x2
Jebco wp-25 x2
Ato

I use all red Sea alk, cal, mag, coral colors, tests.

About to buy a reef keeper lite
The list of color is way to long!!
I'm addicted 100% I need rehab hehe
 

Attachments

  • 1478878472393.jpg
    1478878472393.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 65
Beautiful tank, I think we all need checked into reefers anonymous :-)
 
Nice reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new