Whatever happened to Gary?

While I have been absent for sometime, if I remember correctly there was a fire that put him out the game for a while. I would definitely verify that with other members though
 
While I have been absent for sometime, if I remember correctly there was a fire that put him out the game for a while. I would definitely verify that with other members though

I think remember that too, but I thought it was a couple years ago at this point. Maybe he just hung up his bone cutters and moved on. I know it would be tough for me to start over from scratch.
 
Yeah a fire put him down, but he said it was just temporary. But I text him just the other day and got no response. So I’m not even sure of the number is his anymore. He was a good dude for sure!

Corey
 
Yeah a fire put him down, but he said it was just temporary. But I text him just the other day and got no response. So I’m not even sure of the number is his anymore. He was a good dude for sure!

Corey

Never heard of a single complaint, and always had awesome colored, chunky sticks at really good prices. I just wasn't ready for sps at the time.
 
You could get some nice stuff from him for decent prices.
 
I live near where his store used to be. I talked to him after the fire and he seemed like he was going to reopen but the store is no longer there. I was bummed since we only have a couple decent stores in the area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new