Whatever happened to Gary?

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I have been absent for sometime, if I remember correctly there was a fire that put him out the game for a while. I would definitely verify that with other members though

OP
OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I have been absent for sometime, if I remember correctly there was a fire that put him out the game for a while. I would definitely verify that with other members though

I think remember that too, but I thought it was a couple years ago at this point. Maybe he just hung up his bone cutters and moved on. I know it would be tough for me to start over from scratch.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah a fire put him down, but he said it was just temporary. But I text him just the other day and got no response. So I’m not even sure of the number is his anymore. He was a good dude for sure!

Corey

OP
OP
Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah a fire put him down, but he said it was just temporary. But I text him just the other day and got no response. So I’m not even sure of the number is his anymore. He was a good dude for sure!

Corey

Never heard of a single complaint, and always had awesome colored, chunky sticks at really good prices. I just wasn't ready for sps at the time.

cincyfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live near where his store used to be. I talked to him after the fire and he seemed like he was going to reopen but the store is no longer there. I was bummed since we only have a couple decent stores in the area.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back